about doing that? I've tried the "or" formula, but I may be gettng the
notation wrong- it seems a little unclear whether or works on "relevant" or
if it just works on constraints.

Thanks in advance.

Try using this in the question dependent on a previous select multiple
question in relevance
relevant="(selected(/data/qxn,'value1') or selected(/data/qxn,'value2') or
selected(/data/qxn,'value3') or .....)"

··· On Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 2:22:04 PM UTC+3, saeppro...@gmail.com wrote: > > Hi All, > > I've struggled to find a way to filter choices based on multiple possible > choices. So,if I have a "select one", and I want to mark a later question > "relevant" depending on *multiple *possible selections, how would I go > about doing that? I've tried the "or" formula, but I may be gettng the > notation wrong- it seems a little unclear whether or works on "relevant" or > if it just works on constraints. > > Thanks in advance. >
1 Like

i have been hitting my head on this one too.
question_multiple has 10 possible replies; for each if the option is selected i want a dependent note to appear; so i am looking how to get my note_1 for option 1 if option is selected only or with any of the other 9 options; note_2 for option 2 only or with any of the other options, note_3 for for option 3 only or with any of the other 9 etc..

i have tried selected(${multiple}, 'option1') or selected(${multiple}, 'option2') but i don't want note_1 appearing when the only option 2 (note_2 must appear) and maybe option 3 (note_3 must appear), but not option1 is selected. Looking for something like selected(${multiple}, includes_ option_1..... Any hints?

i have tried also ${multiple} != '' and ${multiple} = 'option1'
Note_1 appears if selected only option1, good But none appears when i make a multiple selection option1 and option2

obviously, i do something not correct with trying: selected(${multiple} , != '') and selected(${multiple} , 'option1')

and this next one is doing exactly the opposite of what it should be:

selected(${table_13} , 'option2') or selected(${table_13} , 'option4') or selected(${table_13} , 'option5' ) or selected(${table_13} , 'option6') or selected(${table_13} , 'option10') or selected(${table_13} , 'option7') or selected(${table_13} , 'option11') or selected(${table_13} , 'option3') or selected(${table_13} , 'option9') or selected(${table_13} , 'option8') and selected(${table_13} , 'option1')