1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
The problem started yesterday, and is visible across all the surveys (both new and old) on my tablet. When I choose an option in single/multiple choice questions, and then swipe forward to the next page, normally the data is saved and visible if I choose to swipe back. However, now when I swipe back to a previous page in the survey, all single/multiple choice options are once again blank - they do not appear to have recorded the choices which have previously been made. By contrast, data entered into open text questions is still visible when swiping back to earlier pages in the survey.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using a Lenova Yoga Tablet. It is about 2 years old. It has worked well up till now.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have re-installed ODK Collect onto the tablet (most recent version). I have deleted all saved forms, and re-downloaded blank survey templates from the ONA website. The same problem persists across all the re-downloaded surveys on the tablet.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I dont know. Sorry.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
The first image shows the data as entered.
The second image shows the same screen after I have swiped forwards and then back again. The open text responses are visible, but the single/multiple entry responses are not i.e. Oda Bokota is no longer seen as having been chosen.