XLSForm Offline 1.6.0 Error

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
Whenever trying to run the conversion I keep getting the following errors:
ODK XLSForm Offline Errors:
The name 'Test-form-export' is an invalid xml tag. Names must begin with a letter, colon, or underscore, subsequent characters can include numbers, dashes, and periods.

ODK Validate Errors:
XForm Parse Error: Encountered a problem with display condition for node [${Age}] at line: (), Bad node: org.javarosa.xpath.parser.ast.ASTNodeAbstractExpr@198e2867

XForm is invalid. See above for the errors.
org.javarosa.xform.parse.XFormParseException: Encountered a problem with display condition for node [${Age}] at line: (), Bad node: org.javarosa.xpath.parser.ast.ASTNodeAbstractExpr@198e2867
What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
v1.6.0 offline
Mac OS Sierra

What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Changing the title name a few times

Hi @Melissa_Rogans, welcome to the ODK forum! When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here.

This error is a little subtle. pyxform, the library that XLSForm Offline relies on for the conversion, uses the filename (not the title) when it creates the XML nodes and XML has certain restrictions on naming. Just to test this theory, try renaming your XLS file to just Test and see if that works.

We have a fix for this in pyxform at https://github.com/XLSForm/pyxform/pull/152 and I'll see if I can convince the pyxform team to get this into the next version!

Hello comunity, the PROBLEM IS THE SPACE in the name, use underscore to pull apart the words.
Att: Fausto.